Choose Love was created to remind the people around us that love is the answer - no matter what the question is. This Art Print by Rebecca Puig is handmade in Roswell, Georgia with a whole lotta love.
Available in four sizes
- 12" x 12" (gallery wrap frame only)
- 23" x 23"
- 36" x 36"
- 46" x 46" (gallery wrap frame only)
Available in two frame styles:
- Gallery Wrap
- Grey Wood Frame
- Today be the reason someone feels loved.
- Keep your head up & keep your heart strong
- Whole lotta love
- Keep shining beautiful one. The world needs your light.
- Keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps a singing bird will come.
- Choose Love
- And if I asked you to name all the things that you love, how long would it take for you to name yourself?
- Close your eyes, fall in love, stay there. - Rumi
- I don’t care too much for money, money can’t buy me love. - The Beatles
- Plant kindness gather love.
- I like u
- To passerby: love life.
- Eyes open. Mind open. Heart open.
- I want to live. I want to give. I’ve been a miner for a heart of gold. Neil Young
- Shine on you crazy diamond.
- May you stand in your light, stand your truth, stand in your power and dwell in love.
- Peace Love & Happiness Jimi Hendrix
- The lovers, the dreamers and me. Kermit the frog
- Love is the answer. What was the question? John Lennon
- Love > fear
- May the long time sun shine upon you. All love surround you. And the pure light within you guide your way on.
- Love all trust few, do wrong to none. - Shakespear
- Your heart knows the way. Run in that direction. - Rumi
- You are so loved
- What are you filling your heart with?
- Let love rule
- What happens when people open their hearts? They get better. Haruki Murakami
- Love is the whole and more than all. - E.E. Cummings
- Courage dear heart - C.S. Lewis
- Get out there and shine baby
- All you have to do is fall in love - Freddie Mercury
- Life is beauty full
- Darling, this I know happiness will follow you everywhere you go. - Elvis
- Mas Amor Por Favor
- Hold on world, world hold on it’s gonna be alright you gonna see the light. - John Lennon
- At the end of the day the only questions I will ask myself are: Did I live enough? Did I laugh enough? Did I make a difference?
*All of our art prints are hand made to order from start to finish. Production generally takes around 4-6 weeks. Since the art is made by hand the frame and piece of wood the art print comes on is nailed together in the final stage of production. Nail holes are meant to be visible and can be seen in all of our art prints.*
For more information or shipping timelines please contact email@example.com