- All art prints are made to order and each print generally takes 4-6 weeks in production before shipping out.
- Color Variation Information:
- All art prints are handmade, color variations from what is pictured will occur. All art prints are framed using nails. Nail holes are also expected to be seen and are featured in every art print.
This big Peace Sign is a reminder to keep the peace when the world feels a little wild. With words of "Teach Peace" and "Come Together", this art print will be sure to remind you that coming together and sharing peace is the medicine we all need.
- Make love not war
- All we are saying is give peace a chance. - John Lennon
- What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa
- Teach Peace
- If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. - Mother Teresa
- Happiness is the new rich. Inner peace is the new success. Health is the new wealth. Kindness is the new cool.
- Peace begins with a smile.
- Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me.
- Smile, breathe, & go slowly. - Thich Nhat Hanh
- Imagine all the people living life in peace. - Lennon
- Breathe out peace.
- If there is to be peace in the world, there must be peace in the nations. If there is to be peace in the nations, there must be peace in the cities. If there is to be peace in the cities, there must be peace between neighbors. If there is to be peace between neighbors, there must be peace int he home. If there is to be peace in the home, there must be peace in the home.
- Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair.
- Peace is our gift to each other.
- People for peace
- Peace is always beautiful. - Walt Whitman
- Come Together
- Each moment is a chance for us to make peace with the world. - Thich Nhat Hanh
- Sky above earth, below peace within
- The planet does not need more successful people. The planet desperately needs more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers, and lovers of all kinds. - Dalai Lama
- May you be well. May you be happy. May you be peaceful. May you be loved.
- Nothing can bring you peace but yourself. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- There is no path to peace. Peace is the path. - Gandhi
Available in four sizes
- 12" x 12" (gallery wrap frame only)
- 23" x 23"
- 36" x 36"
- 46" x 46" (gallery wrap frame only)
Available in two frame styles:
- Gallery Wrap
- Grey Wood Frame
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.