*Please use the drop-down menu to select your preferred napkin(s)*
These cotton napkins have coastal-themed sayings on them.
Available in ten sayings (or in a set of all 10 sayings):
- There are good ships and there are wood ships, the ships that sail the sea. But the best ships are friendships, and may they always be. (Old Maritime Blessing)
- How much do I love you? I'll tell you no lie How deep is the ocean? How high is the sky? (Irving Berlin)
- And hand in hand, on the edge of the sand, they danced by the light of the moon. (Edward Lear)
- By the sea, by the sea, by the beautiful sea. You and me, you and me, oh how happy we'll be! I love to be by your side, beside the sea, beside the sea, by the beautiful sea. (Harold Atteridge)
- For whatever we lose (like a you or a me), It's always our self we find in the sea. (e.e. cummings)
- The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. (Jacques Cousteau)
- There's nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it's sent away. (Sarah Kay)
- Why do we love the sea? It is because it has some potent power to make us think things we like to think. (Robert Henri)
- The cure for anything is salt water – sweat, tears, or the sea. (Isak Dinesen)
- Don't grow up too quickly, lest you forget how much you love the beach. (Michelle Held)
Dimensions: 26" x 26"