Family Cotton Napkins
26" x 26" cotton napkin with family quotes.
Cotton napkins with family-themed quotes. Available in 10 different quotes to buy individually or as a complete set.
Available in ten sayings (or in a set of all 10 sayings):
- We ate well and cheaply and drnk well and cheaply and slept well and warm together and loved each other. - Ernest Hemingway
- You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. - Lewis Carroll
- Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one. - Jane Howard
- Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us. Amen.
- Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So, today is my new favorite day. A.A. Milne
- You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away. - Jimmie Davis
- We were together. I forget the rest. - Walt Whitman
- Remember when you go into the world to keep your eyes and ears wide open. And be kind. Love one another. Take care of each other. Tell the truth. Always do your best. Listen to the big people and the little people. Explore new paths and have fun. Know that you are loved like crazy. Give thanks for all your blessings. Above all else, love and you will do wonderful things in this world. - Rebecca Puig
- You have given me a gift such as I never even dremt of finding in this life. - Franz Kafka
- Just in case you ever foolishly forget; I'm never not thinking of you. - Virginia Woolf
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Read carefully before selecting. This is one large 26x26 napkin. I was thinking it was a package of napkins like the pictured cocktail napkins which are represented in the same square and size. They would be super cute as a package of napkins for how I wanted to share with others at a family event. Considering return or keeping????