These grey leather journals can vary in color as they are artisan-made and each journal is hand dyed. These journals make great gifts! All come with unlined paper inside.
Available in the following sayings:
- "Remember one thing: That you should not leave the earth until you have made it a little more beautiful. A little lovelier. A little more loving." - Osho
- "The world calls them its singers and poets and artists and storytellers; but they are just people who have never forgotten the way to fairyland." - L.M. Montgomery
- "If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together, there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger that you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart, I'll always be with you." - A.A. Milne
- "Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand, and melting like a snowflake." - Francis Bacon
- "Everyone has oceans to fly, if they have the heart to do it. Is it reckless? Maybe. But what do dreams know of boundaries?" - Amelia Earhart
- "Let the beauty we love be what we do. There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground." - Rumi
Due to the natural hide of the leather used for our produts, natural markings and color variations are to be expected. Keeping the imperfections make the leather fibers stronger and more durable.