Some of our most loved authors and personalities weigh in on why kindness matters. We hope it inspires someone to be kind and maybe even carry out a random act of kindness whenever possible.
This art print features the following sayings printed inside the phrase "Kindness Matters:
- Carry out a random act of kindness with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you. - Princess Diana
- My wish for you is that you continue to be who and how you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness. Continue to allow humor to lighten the burden of your tender heart. - Maya Angelou
- He who plants kindness gathers love. - Saint Basil
- Do your little bit of good where you are, it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world. - Desmond Tutu
- Sometimes miracles are just good people with kind hearts.
- Always be kind, for every one is fighting a hard battle. - Plato
- Be silly. Be Honest. Be Kind. - Emerson
- The greatest thing that we can do is to help somebody know that they are loved & capable of loving. - Fred Rogers
- Love is kind. - 1 Corinthians 13
- Be kinder to yourself and then let your kindness flood the world. - Pema Chodron
- Ask yourself have you been kind today? Make kindness your daily modus operandi and change your world. - Annie Lennox
- Kindness is the new rock n roll.
- Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear & the blind can see. - Mark Twain
- My true religion is kindness. Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. - Dalai Lama
- When you see something beautiful in someone, tell them. It may take seconds to say, but for them it could last a lifetime.
- Kindness Matters
- Hello, sun in my face. Hello, you who make the morning & spread it over the fields... watch, now. how I start my day in happiness, in kindness. - Mary Oliver
- Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile. - Mother Teresa
- Kindness is free to give but priceless to receive.
- No matter how rich, talented or great you think you are... how you treat people ultimately tells all.
- Peace makes you strong, hate reveals your emptiness. Kindness feeds your happiness, anger reveals your fear, love makes you free. - Yung Pueblo
- A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees. - Amelia Earhart
- Always be kinder that you feel.
- I believe in kindness. Also in mischief. - Mary Oliver
- We rise by lifting others.
- The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the greatest intention. - Kahlil Gibran
- Why are you so nice even to people who are rude to you? Becuase I, too, have been rude to nice people, and I know that rudeness comes from a place of roaring pain & only kindness soothes it.
- In a world where you can be anything, be kind.
- The ideals which have lighted my way, and time after time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully, have been kindness, beauty & truth. Albert Einstein
- Never regret being kind to people who didn't deserve it.
- When you have the choice between being right & being kind, just choose kind. - Wayne Dyer
- When you have a bad day, a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you. - Patrick Stump
- If we all do one random act of kindness daily, we just might set the world in the right direction.
- Kindness is the golden chain by which society is bound together. Goethe
- Use your voice for kindness, your ears for compassion, your hands for charity, your mind for truth, and your heart for love.
- The great acts of love are done by those who are habitually performing small acts of kindness- Victor Hugo
- Perhaps the only legacy worth having is to have been known as a kind and compassionate person.
- The golden rule: do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
- Bring love wherever you go. Shine light wherever it's dark. Leave blessings wherever you've been. Be kind wherever you are. - Mary Davis
- Hearts that beat to the tune of kindness can change the rhythm of the world.
- When you are kind to someone in trouble,you hope they'll remember and be kind to someone else, & it'll become like a wildfire. - Whoopi Goldberg
- Kindness is the only service that will stand the storm of life & not wash out. - Abraham Lincoln
- Be the kind of person who isn't afraid to ask someone if they are okay twice if they say they are, but look like they aren't. Be the kind of person who smiles at people even if they don't smile back. Be the kind of person you wished for when no one was there for you. Be the kind of person who is brave enough to stand alone in a crowd for what is right. Be that person because we need more people like that in the world. Be that person because people like that are rarer than the rarest diamonds and gold. - Nikita Gill
- Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. The third is to be kind. - Henry James
- I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay... small acts of kindness and love. Gandalf
- The best portion of a good man's life: his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love. - William Wordsworth
- You never know what light you might spark in others just through your kindness & your example. - Jennifer Rockwood
- If you're helping someone and expecting something in return, you're doing business not kindness.
- Kill them with kindness.
- What you do makes a difference, & you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make. - Jane Goodall
- You will not always be the smartest person in the room, and you will not always be the strongest or the funniest or the most talented but you can always be brave and you can always be kind, and these are the things you should be every minute of every day for the rest of your life. Because yes, those other things, they're great things. But these things are better.
- Unexpected kindness is the most powerful, least costly, and most underrated agent of human change. - Bob Kerry
- Kindness has a beautiful way of reaching down into a weary heart and making it shine like the rising sun.
- Kindness is loaning someone your strength instead of reminding them of their weakness. - Unknown.
- Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness. - Seneca
- You don't have to move mountains, simply fall in love with life. Be a tornado of happiness, gratitude and acceptance. You will change the world just by being a warm, kind hearted human being. - Anita Krizzan
- Ah, kindness. What a simple way to tell another struggling soul that there is love to be found in this world. - A.A. Malee
- The mouth should have three gate keepers. Is it true? Is it kind? And is it necessary?
- Know that your kindness has a ripple effect in the universe.
- Do all the good you can by all the means you can in all the ways you can in all the places you can at all the times you can to all the people you can as long as ever you can. - John Wesley
- Be the reason someone believes in the goodness of people.
- Kindness is more than deeds. It is an attitude, an expression, a look, a touch. It is anything that lifts another person. - Plato
- It is better to be kind than right.
- Two things stand like stone: kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own. - Princess Diana
- Kindness is my only guiding star. In it's light, I sail a straight route, I have my motto written on my sail "To live in love" - St Therese.
- Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one. - Bill Gates
- Every act of kindness is a piece of love we leave behind. - Paul Williams
- No act of kindness, not matter how small is ever wasted.
- What wisdom can you find that is greater that kindness? - Rousseau
- You can tell by the kindness of a dog how a human should be. - Captain Beefheart
Available in the following sizes (all sizes are 2" deep), size includes both the right and the left sides:
- 12" x 24"
- 23" x 46"
- 36" x 72"
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.