L-O-V-E in White
$320.00 - $900.00
- All art prints are made to order and each print generally takes 4-6 weeks in production before shipping out.
5 customers are viewing this product
This unique art print features the word "LOVE" with the following sayings printed inside:
- Your mind will believe everything you tell it. Feed it truth, feed it with love.
- Swim in the sea. Go on roadtrips, count the stars. Find true love.
- Love is the bridge between you & everything. - Rumi
- If you marry a monkey for its wealth, the money goes & the monkey remains. - Proverb
- Not all of us can do great things but we can do small things with great love. - Mother Teresa
- The heart that loves is always young. - Old Proverb
- You don't find love, it finds you. It's got a little bit to do with destiny, fate and what's written in the stars. - Anais Nin
- Give all to love obey thy heart. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Never love anybody who treats you like you are ordinary. - Oscar Wilde
- He who plants kindness gathers love. - Saint Basil
- Love me, love my dog. - Old Proverb
- And we are put on earth a little space, that we may learn to bear the beams of love. - William Blake
- Love yourself the forget it. The love the world. - Mary Oliver
- Almost everybody's happy to be a fool for love. - Jack Nicholson
- Close your eyes. Fall in love. Stay there. - Rumi
- If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love. - Maya Angelou
- One love. One heart. Let's get together & feel all right. - Bob Marley
- If you judge people, you have no time to love them. - Mother Teresa
- If you truly loved yourself you could never hurt another. - Buddha
- If the full moon loves you why worry with the stars. - Old Proverb
- Love all, trust a few, do wrong to no one. - Shakespeare
- Money can buy you a fine dog, but only love can make him wag his tale. - Kinky Friedman
- Love is the bridge between you and everything. - Rumi
- I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. - MLK Jr.
- Spread love everywhere you go. - Mother Teresa
- If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left in the sixties, that's his problem. Love & peace are eternal. - John Lennon
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage. - Lao Tzu
- Use the gifts you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. - St. Teresa
- The best portion of your life will be the small name. Less moments you spend smiling with someone who matters to you.
- Whatever the question, love is the answer. - Wayne Dyer
- The course of love never did run smooth. - Old Proverb
- Never go on trips with anyone you do not love. - Ernest Hemingway
- Love is old. Love is new, love is all, love is you. - The Beatles
- This sky where we live is no place to lose your wings so love, love, love. - Hafiz
- Don't look for love. Quietly give it away & let it find you back.
- Love sometimes wants to do us a great favor: hold us upside down and shake all the nonsense out. - Hafiz
- Where there is no love, put love - and you will find love. - St. John of the Cross
- There is no remedy for love, but to love more - Thoreau
- The goal is to laugh forever with someone you take seriously.
Available in three sizes:
- 25" x 36"
- 35" x 46"
- 43" x 57" (grey wood frame only)
Available in two frame styles:
- Gallery Wrap
- Grey Wood Frame
All of our art prints are hand made to order from start to finish. Production generally takes around 4-6 weeks. Since the art is made by hand the frame and piece of wood the art print comes on is nailed together in the final stage of production. Nail holes are meant to be visible and can be seen in all of our art prints.
For more information or shipping timelines please contact email@example.com
This item is not eligible for gift wrapping due to the way it comes packaged
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!