Mini Heart Shaped Stone - Pick from 6
Serenity stones have been used for many many moons as an aid to meditation and prayer. Each stone has its own vibrational energy which can affect the user in positive ways. All stones come from the earth and offer gifts of patience, stability, and powerful grounding properties that help clear and calm the mind. You can also anoint your stone with positive intentions of love, peace, prosperity, or protection and the stone will hold that intention.
To cleanse your stone, place in a bowl of salt or leave it outside under the moonlight or sunlight. Handle your stone with care.
"You know the world is a magical place when Mother Earth grows her own jewelry."
Types of stones and their meaning:
- Amethyst - A stone of peace & protection. The stone encourages balance & clarity.
- Opalite - A stone of love, but only rewards faithful lovers. It is said to help form lasting romantic bonds. Opalite is believed to alleviate depression, soothe frayed nerves and help us to step away from anxiety.
- Rose quartz - stone of universal love. It carries the energy of compassion, peace, & healing.
- Clear Quartz - A stone that is considered a “master healer". It's said to amplify energy by absorbing, storing, releasing, and regulating the energy. It's also said to aid concentration and memory.
- Gold Tiger's Eye - Known as a stone of protection, especially for travelers, Golden Tiger Eye brings good luck and prosperity to the user. Ancients used Tiger Eye as a talisman against bad luck and curses.
- Sodalite - A stone of truth, enabling the conscious and subconscious mind to connect with the user's thoughts and feelings, and helps to recognize and verbalize those feelings and truths objectively.
*Each stone is sold separately.*