Mini Heart Shaped Stone - Pick from 6
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
Serenity stones have been used for many many moons as an aid to meditation and prayer. Each stone has its own vibrational energy which can affect the user in positive ways. All stones come from the earth and offer gifts of patience, stability, and powerful grounding properties that help clear and calm the mind. You can also anoint your stone with positive intentions of love, peace, prosperity, or protection and the stone will hold that intention.
To cleanse your stone, place in a bowl of salt or leave it outside under the moonlight or sunlight. Handle your stone with care.
"You know the world is a magical place when Mother Earth grows her own jewelry."
Types of stones and their meaning:
- Amethyst - A stone of peace & protection. The stone encourages balance & clarity.
- Opalite - A stone of love, but only rewards faithful lovers. It is said to help form lasting romantic bonds. Opalite is believed to alleviate depression, soothe frayed nerves and help us to step away from anxiety.
- Rose quartz - stone of universal love. It carries the energy of compassion, peace, & healing.
- Clear Quartz - A stone that is considered a “master healer". It's said to amplify energy by absorbing, storing, releasing, and regulating the energy. It's also said to aid concentration and memory.
- Gold Tiger's Eye - Known as a stone of protection, especially for travelers, Golden Tiger Eye brings good luck and prosperity to the user. Ancients used Tiger Eye as a talisman against bad luck and curses.
- Sodalite - A stone of truth, enabling the conscious and subconscious mind to connect with the user's thoughts and feelings, and helps to recognize and verbalize those feelings and truths objectively.
*Each stone is sold separately.*
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.