*Please use the drop-down menu to select your preferred wine bag*
These wine bags make the perfect gift for friends and family!
Available in 12 sayings:
- Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words. (Plautius)
- May all your joys be pure joys, and all your pain, champagne.
- You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. (Lewis Carroll)
- Let's misbehave.
- Novinophobia: the fear of running out of wine
- Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut. (Ernest Hemingway)
- May your glass be ever full. May the roof over your head always be strong. And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead. (Irish Blessing)
- There cannot be good living where there is not good drinking. (Benjamin Franklin)
- Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink. (W.C. Fields)
- The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind. (Humphrey Bogart)
- Here's to nights we'll never remember, with friends we'll never forget.
- May we always have old wine, old friends, and young cares.