Curated Napkins/Dishtowels (Assorted Set of 10)
Our NEW Curated Napkins is a compilation of our top 10 selling napkin quotes. We took the best of the best and put them together.
**NOTE: Due to the ink used for our rustic napkins, fading is to be expected on some letters and the ink on napkins will also vary in darkness. Cannot be sold individually.**
100% cotton woven
Hand wash warm is preferred for longevity, do not bleach.
1. Here's to nights we'll never remember with friends we'll never forget.
2. Come at evening or at morning. Come when expected or without warning. A thousand welcomes you'll find here before you. And the oftener you come, the more we'll adore you. - Thomas Osborne Davis
3. There are good ships and there are wood ships, the ships that sail the sea. But the best ships are friendships and may they always be. -Old Maritime Blessing
4. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. -Lewis Carroll
5. For each new morning with its light, for rest and shelter of the night, for health and food, for love and friends, for everything thy goodness sends. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. Welcome to my house. Come freely. Go safely; and leave something of the happiness you bring. -Bram Stoker
7. May love and laughter light your days, and warm your heart and home. May good and faithful friends be yours, wherever you may roam. May peace and plenty bless your world with joy that long endures. May all life's passing seasons bring the best to you and yours. - Irish Blessing
8. How do you say "thank you" for sunshine or health... for clear days or gentle rains... for happiness, joy or love? You say it by sharing what you have. You say it by making the world a better place in which to live. - Thomas D. Willhite
9. We were together. I forget the rest. -Walt Whitman
10. It is such a happiness when good people get together, and they always do. -Jane Austen