Each quilt is handmade from vintage saris and "patched cloth" from Bangladesh and India. They are truly one of a kind, not one looks like another. Rebecca Puig, the owner and artist behind Sugarboo & Co, handpicks each individual quilt. Due to the uniqueness of each quilt, only one of each style is available to be sold.
If interested please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 770-545-8461 for more information on the quilts we have in stock and how to purchase.
- Hand wash with mild detergent for best results
- We don’t recommend using a washing machine to clean your kantha quilt. However, if handwashing or dry cleaning are not valid options for you, there are a few things you can do to reduce the risk of damage.
- Use a handwash or delicate cycle
- Set to a low temperature (below 30���/86���)
- Wash separately to avoid damage from other items
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Truly a unique piece that pulled my daughter’s entire bedroom together. The manager at the Orlando store went above and beyond to make sure she had the perfect one.
Buy one for each room
These quilts are so wonderful, I have a couple in bedrooms but do want a couple more for my living room and one more bedroom. The colors are beautiful and the textures are fun and just the right weight for everyday use.
I absolutely love the all the different types of colors and patterns on each kantha quilt. It has added a fun pop of texture and color added to our living room!
I love my quilt. So colorful and lightweight enough to use year round as a throw when the heat isn’t enough or the A/C is too much! I’m going to have to buy another one since my dog loves it too and keeps taking it off my bed!