Legends Candle - Pick from 20 Quotes
The newest members to the Sugarboo candle collection are these tiny 3 ounce candles! Perfect for traveling or adding them to your collection of candles. These candles come in 20 different quotes and come in our signature scent, we describe it as a patchouli, amber scent. Our Legends candles are vegan and made out of soy wax.
Size: 3 oz
- Long you live and high you fly smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd 1973, Abbey Road
- If the sun refused to shine I would still be loving you - Led Zeppelin 1969, London
- Dream on, dream on, dream on, dream until your dreams come true - Aerosmith 1973, Boston
- Love is old love is new love is all love is you - The Beatles 1969, London
I met a young girl, she gave me a rainbow - Bob Dylan 1962, N.Y.C.
Some days are diamonds some days are rocks - Tom Petty 1996, Los Angeles
We all shine on like the moon and the stars and the sun - John Lennon 1970, Abbey Road
We are stardust we are golden - Joni Mitchell 1970, Hollywood
- Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns it calls me on and on across the universe - The Beatles 1968, Abbey Road
- Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right - Grateful Dead 1974, San Francisco
- Come on baby, light my fire - The Doors 1966, West Hollywood
- We can be heroes, just for one day - David Bowie 1977, Berlin
- I know someday you'll have a beautiful life I know you'll be a star - Pearl Jam 1991, Seattle
- You are my center when I spin away - Radiohead 2006, London
- I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours - Bob Dylan 1962, N.Y.C.
- Wise men say only fools rush in but I can't help falling in love with you - Elvis 1961, Hollywood
- There is a crack in everything that's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen 1992, N.Y.C.
- A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes - Florence The Machine 2009, London
- In my life I love you more - The Beatles 1965, London
- Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to get through this thing called life - Prince 1983, Minneapolis
Remove plastic cover inside vessel and all packaging before burning. Burn candle within sight. Keep away from anything that can catch fire. Keep away from reach of children and pets. Trim wick to 1/4" prior to lighting. Avoid using in drafty areas. Do not allow wick trimmings to accumulate in wax pool. Place candle on temperature safe surface. Never leave burning candle unattended. Do not burn candle longer than 3 hours at one time. Discontinue use when 1/2" wax remains in bottom.