Sugarboo & Co Essential Oils - pick from 6 scents
Every essential oil varies in its natural makeup, so aromas and benefits are unique. Essential oils can be used for things like; aromatherapy, personal care, religious ceremonies, beauty treatments, and so much more.
These 100% pure essential oils from Sugarboo not only smell amazing, but are sure to become a favorite in every day use.
- Bergamot - this unique oil is known to be both uplifting and calming, making it ideal to help with anxiety and reduce feelings of stress and to soothe and rejuvenate skin.Bergamot is a primarily tart and uplifting aroma that also has sweet and relaxing elements.
- Lavender - this oil is a great beginner oil and a must have for every home. Not only is it a favorite because of its classic scent - it's also highly versatile. From skin care products to relaxing routines. This oil is a wonderful blend of fresh, floral, clean, and calm scents.
- Eucalyptus - popular in salons and spas, Eucalyptus oil promotes a stimulating and rejuvenating environment. This distinctly fresh aroma is sharp and clean. Eucalyptus oil can help promote feelings of relaxation and clear breathing.
- Sweet Orange - with just a few drops, you can fill any space with a sense or peace, harmony, and creativity.
- Lemon - with its bright and joyful aroma, this oil can be used in a variety of ways. This oil is a key ingredient in many hair and skin care products. Diffuse it to create a more focused environment.
- Grapefruit - this sweet, invigorating scent that associates the essential oil with feelings of joy, satisfaction, and playfulness.
Directions for Use:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
8ml / .27 fl.oz.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Every single scent in this collection is just amazing. These have replaced all of the essential oils I had in my collection before. My favorite scent is mixing a little bit of Lemon and Sweet Orange for my kitchen!
The oils come from all over the world and smell amazing. My favorite is Eucalyptus. I put it in my mask for a brisk menthol scent that helps me breath easier.